Terms of Hire
1. To make a booking please email us to confirm the date is available.
2. When a booking is made it is assumed that the customer has read, understands and fully agrees to the terms and conditions of hire.
3. You may change the date and or times of the hire we will do our best to rearrange your booking subject to availability .
4. A deposit of £100 is required and is a non refundable deposit.
5. If you want to cancel a booking please contact as soon as possible. Any monies paid will be subject to the list below.
Deposit: Non refundable at any time.
Final Balance Payment: Refunded up to 48 hrs before the event.
On the day of the event: No refund to be given at all.
6. We have the right to cancel any booking at any time, even on the day of the event and a full refund will be given. This is in place just in case we have a unforeseen circumstance on the day of your event, i.e. traffic delays, breakdown, illness or accident.
7. Payment terms will be discussed and agreed upon at the time of booking. Payment will normally be required in full prior to the hire.
8. All bookings to be confirmed by email.
9. All guest playing the crazy golf course to abide by the rules on display at the putter station.
Payments accepted: bacs
We do require good a access to the event as the course is loaded in a van and we need the van as close as possible to the event.
Liability for Injury and Insurance.
1. It is the customers responsibility to make us aware at the time of booking of any insurance arrangements that may be required.
2. It is essential that these requirements are established at the time of booking as additional costs may be involved for arranging the appropriate insurance covers.
3. We will not accept any liability for personal injury caused during the use of the hired equipment.
4. We will not accept any liability for any loss of or damage to any property arising from the hire of the equipment.
Insurance and Risk Assessment.
We carry a £10,000,000 public liability insurance and a copy can be provided for your event in pdf format.
We also provide a risk assessment, covering most eventualities and is also available in pdf format if required.